Sunday 1 January 2012

2012



Hi! ^.^

Well, since I got up early because my brother decided he would play DS in my room as soon as he woke up at THREE IN THE MORNING I decided to do a little blogging! About 2012? Nah, not really, just thought it was an appropriate title for today. Anywho, yesterday, I decided to make the time pass (because of course the new year had to be 2 hours and 6 minutes away when I last posted) by drawing a little bit. Since for Christmas my parents bought me a book called "How to Draw Mangas for Dummies" I read it (and anyway, even if I hadn't, my own personal experience - and Mark Crilley's "How to Draw" videos - would have been sufficient to make my manga look pretty cool) and the drawing I made last night was pretty cool. Ok, so the head was too small compared to the body, but the hair ended up looking AMAZIIING. So I redid it - only the hair - on a seperate paper and it looked... AMAZIIING. Most awesome hair I've drawn so far! And it's a BUN. Which looked so fudging tough! I mean, it looks... fabulous.

On another subject, I'm glad I don't have homework... -.- Homework during the holidays suck, and I'm really tired these days. So yes. Thank you teachers. Happy New Year to you too.

Changing of topics AGAIN. My brother is definetly going to be sick when we get home. My grand-parents shouldn't let him eat that much chocolate, even to me it's sickening (I who love chocolate with such passion!). 

And I think that puts an end to my post!

That is all for now!

Bye!





No comments:

Post a Comment