Friday 30 December 2011

Fairy Tail: More Than A Manga

Hello again everyone! ^.^

As I said in my last post, this one is dedicated to FAIRY TAIL, the most awesomest manga of all time.


The guy with the pink hair is Natsu, the Dragon Slayer! ^.^
The guy with the Fairy Tail guild sign on his chest is Gray, the most awesome ice wizard who constantly removes his clothing... ^^'
The girl with the awesome armour and red hair, is Erza. She's the most kickass woman EVER.
Then, the blonde... Lucy. I don't like her much, 'cause she seems to like Natsu, and Natsu cluelessly seems to like her. Humph.


This is Makarov, the Guild Master of the Fairy Tail Guild! He looks wise enough in this picture, but he can be quite dumb at times. Despite this, he has amazing magical power! ^.^


And this cute little guy is happy, without his wings deployed of course! He's an exceed... But since you don't know what that is, I'll make it simple: he's a blue cat who has wings and talks.


The little snowman thing, is Plue. He's Lucy's "pet", sort of. In other words, he is the reincarnation of cuteness sent to us from God (oh wait.. um, hehe ^^')!!


He, ladies and gentlemen, is Lyon. Usually I wouldn't mention a character like this, since he has almost no importance for the story (except when they were focusing on Gray's past, I think it might be around the 17th episode - but it lasts several episodes - and for the book I wouldn't know since I've only watched the episodes) but I reaaally like Lyon, 'cause his hair is awesome, he's kickass, and he's an ice wizard (who also constantly removes his clothes - um, did I forget to mention I looove ice wizards? well, now you know) that use to be evil but who's sort of good now :D  And he's also kinda cute you gotta admit haha =3


This is Freed. He's a fellow member of the Fairy Tail Guild, though he has little to no importance. Yet again, I'm only mentioning him 'cause I like him a lot, he has awesome hair and beautiful eyes, and his magic is SO COOL.


This is the last character I'm gonna mention, and her name is Mirajane. She looks all sweet, and delicate and stuff, but she used to be (like, when she was a child I mean) a crazy b*tch who wanted to kill everyone! Doesn't she sound nice? ^.^ (just a note of interest, she's a really sweet person now, except when she uses her powers, then she gets sorta scary all over again ^.^)

Well, that is all, I'm out!




No comments:

Post a Comment