Saturday 31 December 2011

Poets of The Fall - Carnival of Rust

Hello! ^.^

So I was watching AMVs (Anime Music Videos) on YouTube (by the way, check out my channel if you'd like: http://www.youtube.com/user/CrystalRockAngel?feature=mhee) the other day and I happenned upon one in perticular (I haven't seen the anime, Clannad, and I'll definetly watch it when I get home) and the song that was used was Carnival of Rust, by Poets of The Fall, a band I knew nothing about. I listened to the song over and over (because, ya see, it was really quite beautiful and the AMV was awesome, though quite sad). And that is why I'm sharing it with you today! ^.^


So that is that!

Also, just wanted to mention this video I also happenned upon (accidentally)...  So I guess... Just need to post it here now!!



That is all! Later y'all! ^.^



No comments:

Post a Comment