Friday 30 December 2011

I Am Here!

Hello to one and all!

I'm at my grand-parents (spending a couple days here so my parents can have some alone time for New Year's Eve) and before we came here, we went to Chapters Indigo to spend the money we got for Christmas and I immediatly went to the manga section of course! ^.^ I found like, a million interesting stories but I chose "I Am Here" by Ema Toyama! ^.^


And so when I got here I started reading it and after the two first chapters I was hooked like a fish on a fishing pole! So, I continued reading, and I believed I finished it in 20 minutes. Well, I must say, though I prefer action packed and dramatic mangas, this one was quite enjoyable! I must read it again, and again, and again! I just can't wait to get the second one, but it looks like I'll have to, because I spent all my Gift Card money :( 

It was actually quite funny because when I chose it - because I was hesitating between this one and another quite intriguing story - I had no idea it involved a blog! Which is a big coincidence since I started this one today and I bought the book today! Anywho, I'm gonna stop blabbing about this now and give this post an end!

Sunflower ^.^


P.S: Next post will definetly be about wolves! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment