Saturday 31 December 2011

Random

Hellow! ^.^

I felt like writing this morning. Noy necessarily anything that makes sense. Just felt like writing. So I'm going to talk a bit about my life, even though it's pretty boring, because no other topic comes to mind at such an early hour.<

A couple months ago, I got fed up of using Picnik and other cheap/crappy picture modifying stuff (my words aren't very precise, I know). So my dad downloaded Photoshop to my computer (don't know what version, I could find out,  buuut I'm not at home right now :P) and I started using it, even if at first I didn't know how it worked.

While searching for some interesting images to Photoshop, I feel upon this one.


Not a very interesting story at all (because that is indeed where it ends) but it was a really pretty picture so I had to include it in this message.

Oh, before I forget, my brother is making a blog (about legos, bionicles, robotics and what not - he's pretty weird kid if you ask me) so I'll probably be mentioning that in my future posts! ^.^

The real reason I made a blog, I think, is because I needed to find a friend. Not so practical trying to find a friend through a blog, but still, it's not as if anyone at school would even come near me, let alone look at me...


I miss having friends.


A lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment