Friday 30 December 2011

My First Post

Hello! ^.^

As this is my first post, I'm just gonna say a little about myself! If you'd like to skip this part, I won't blame ya, I'm a pretty boring person! ^.^

1- I like M&Ms. A lot.
2- I spend a lot of time on the computer.
3- Ummm... sometimes I forget what I'm about to say ^^'
4- Music is the entirety of my life. It runs through my veins, and I actually believe there's more melodies in there than blood!
5- I have this crazy dream of becoming the lead singer of a rock band called "4 Steps More"
6- I love to draw, but I only draw manga style.
7- OH MY GOSH I LOVE MANGA SO MUCH! (anime fits right in there also :D)
8- Japanese music is the best.
9- Rock'n'roll's in my soul.
10- I like enumerating things, or describing them throughly.
11- I'm a real good writer, so most people say :D
12- I'm a nerd. But not in the bad way (if there actually is one, that is).
13- Three, thirteen and seventeen are my lucky numbers! (some say I'm a wicked witch :O)
14- I like making weird smily faces =3
15- Sometimes I keep enumerating stuff even though there's not much more to say.
16- Halloween is my favorite holiday.
17- My favorite movie is The Lion King.
18- My second favorite movie is The Lion King 2.
19- My third favorite movie is The Secret Garden (amazingness on a movie screen :'O)
20- I love to read :')

Well those are 20 things about me, maybe I'll say more another day, but that's it for now! ^.^

Bye bye! =3

P.S: Oh! Don't let me forget! Here's one more thing about me... All of my friends live on the other side of the ocean (like, in France, and Belgium, and England, and stuff =3) so I've never met 'em.  That is all.

P.S.2: I know, I know, I said I'd stop, but I just wanted to warn you that my next post will be dedicated fully to Fairy Tail, the best manga of all time! Good day to y'all! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment