Friday 30 December 2011

How Forgetful Can I Be?

Hello! ^.^

I've forgotten some very important things when I wrote 20 (21 to be exact) things about myself, so here are 5 more important (um, I mean, essential) things about mwa! 

1- My name is Angelique (DUH! shoulda said my name at first, how forgetful can I be??)! But you can call me Angel-sama (nyahahahahaha >:D)! Um, actually, don't call me that. Call me... Angel! Or whatever ya like, in fact (to be truthful, you don't have to call me anything at all, and who's gonna happen upon my useless little blog anyways?).
2- I'm perfectly bilingual! My mother is english and my father french, I speak both languages as perfectly as any english or french person out there, and maybe even better.
3- I'm totally obsessed with - wait for it - WOLVES. They are like, my reason of living.
4- Ceasar salad is the most delicious thing I have ever eaten in my life... that is, if you leave out the M&Ms.
5- I like writing about random stuff, and I write a lot, so if you're reading my blog, don't be surprised if - woop! - I post more than one time a day. It's just normal old me.

Thanks for readin'! ^.^

P.S: It feels so good to finally reveal myself to someone! No one in my 'real life' knows me entirely (pretty much because I have no friends). I guess telling anonymous people sets me free in a way..? Anyways, enough blabin', bye now!

No comments:

Post a Comment